YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT!
WE COLLECT AND PROCESS DATA IN ORDER TO :
- send you commercial offers, information surveys and invitations via email, SMS, phone calls and postal mail ;
- manage your online purchases at Manexco by processing your orders and returns through our online services and send you notifications about the status of the delivery or in case of problems with the delivery of your items;
- manage your payments. We will also use your data to process complaints and product warranty issues;
- identify you and validate your legal age to make online purchases;
- learn about your payment options, including your payment history and credit checks.
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We will process the following categories of personal data:
- Information collected automatically when you visit our website;
- Contact information such as email address, phone number and zip code;
- Gender (if you choose to provide it to us);
- Products and offers you have clicked on;
- Your past purchases;
If you have a Manexco account, we will also process personal data you provide in connection with your account and membership, such as:
- Store or company name
- Purchase history
- How you browsed and clicked through the site
If you wish to block cookies, you can do so for the browser you are using.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help?os=windows-10Chrome
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=enFirefox
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferencesSafari
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA
Please note that the person whose data is processed reserves the right to access, rectify and delete the processing of his personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting the customer service at 02/652.20.10 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data are deleted from our files three years after your last purchase/order.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Manexco does not share the collected data and does not pass it on to third parties.
- If it is necessary to provide services (including the performance of a contract).
- If you have agreed to such a transfer
- If the transfer is required by an authority.
- Other companies may occasionally process your data during technical updates or to ensure the general tools used by Manexco. These updates or manipulations are carried out under our responsibility, on a contractual basis (guaranteeing the security of your data).
SECURE DATA AND NETWORK
We do our best to protect your data in the best possible way.
Be careful:* Use your password wisely. Don’t share it with anyone and change it regularly*.
Don’t leave your PC unattended when it is connected to an application
Stay tuned for changes
We may need to update our privacy notice. The latest version of the privacy notice is always available on our website. We will notify you of any material changes to the privacy notice, such as the purpose for which we use your personal data, the identity of the controller, or your rights.
Avenue Thomas Edison 111
Contact address : email@example.com
Manexco cares about your privacy. Data privacy is of great importance to us and we want to be open and transparent in the treatment of your personal data.
Therefore, we have a policy that defines how your personal data will be handled and protected (in our online store www.sweet-lemon.com and in store).
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By mail: MANEXCO – Avenue Thomas Edison 111, 1402 Thines, Belgium
By phone : 02/652.20.10